August 2020 Winners...

Notifications
Clear all

August 2020 Winners!

Page 2 / 2
Eric Reinhardt
(@rinny51)
Famed Member

@devin no worries was just curious. My other guitar is in storage for a bit anyways

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2020 10:16 PM
fransverboom, John, Susan Wagner and 1 people reacted
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I was just gonna say Devin is a busy man!! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2020 11:11 PM
fransverboom, John, Eric Reinhardt and 1 people reacted
(@shysue)
Famed Member

Well, I didn't want to bug Devin so I'm glad someone else brought it up. :^)

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 15, 2020 7:57 PM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

Got my Waverly Bone Bridge Pins in the mail today. Thanks, Devin!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2020 7:42 PM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I finally received the beautiful Waverly bone bridge pins!! Stew Mac must be in a Covid frenzy. Busy filing the ends for the big string changes I have planned for the weekend. My new parlor, Goldie, should be arriving and my little Roadie is waiting for new strings too! I put a set on the Taylor, that I complain about constantly, and it did help me hate her less. I’m gonna put the Woodtone strings on her next and hope that stops that buzzy sound I hate. I’m thinking maybe a bridge plate too.  I think these cheapo little parlors might benefit from bridge plates to extend their lives. I was watching Steve Earle’s YouTube Guitar Town videos. He has these expensive gorgeous little parlors from 1940 and upwards. Martin’s  and Gibson’s. I’ll never be able to afford even a cheap Martin or Gibson. From what I see on vintage guitars these cheapo parlors are not devaluing with age. So, I figure if I keep them sweet they’ll be my kids inheritance! (Since I’m spending it all on cheap ass guitars!) What a blessing you are!!  Thank you Devin and CGO!! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 2, 2020 10:25 AM
fransverboom, John, Susan Wagner and 2 people reacted
Eric Reinhardt
(@rinny51)
Famed Member

@jerseychicadee I put my first set on my Taylor and it does look a lot nicer than the cheap plastic ones I had on there

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 2, 2020 10:56 AM
fransverboom, John, Susan Wagner and 1 people reacted
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

@rinny51 right? I was shocked how cheap the stock bridge pins were on a Taylor. I got some from WISH that were better quality!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 2, 2020 11:02 AM
Eric Reinhardt
(@rinny51)
Famed Member

@jerseychicadee I think I broke the original cheap ones that came with it. Then I bought a cheap plastic et from guitar center.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 2, 2020 8:05 PM
fransverboom, Susan Wagner, John and 1 people reacted
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I was watching that Taylor weekly podcast and told Andy Powers the bridge pins were cheap as ____! He laughed uncomfortably but said the same pins are used across the brand unless otherwise specified. Since my Taylor is at the low (entry) (cheap) end of their spectrum I let it go.   

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 2, 2020 9:17 PM
 John
(@wjssavhotmail-co-uk)
Famed Member

I need to ream my saddle a little for them to fit, Wish me luck 😀.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 3, 2020 5:41 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: