Cripple Creek on Ba...

Notifications
Clear all

Cripple Creek on Banjo

Page 2 / 2
Eric Reinhardt
(@rinny51)
Famed Member

@canuck yeah if you are ok at finger picking it works out ok. The finger picks were tricky for me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 31, 2021 8:12 PM
Scott Larson, jrick92, John and 3 people reacted
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I’m not yet Tempted to start playing banjo but then again while I was playing ukulele I was not tempted to play guitar and look at me now

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 1, 2021 9:34 AM
Scott Larson, jrick92, John and 1 people reacted
 John
(@wjssavhotmail-co-uk)
Famed Member

I worry that iam aJack of all trades and master of none 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2021 12:28 PM
Scott Larson, jerseychicadee, jrick92 and 1 people reacted
(@shysue)
Famed Member

@wjssavhotmail-co-uk Yes, I am that, for sure. I reach my level of incompetence on an instrument and then want to try something else. LOL. Although I have to say I've stuck with the guitar for quite awhile now. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2021 3:58 PM
Scott Larson, jerseychicadee, jrick92 and 1 people reacted
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@jerseychicadee Same here. I need to reach a higher level on guitar. My guitar still seems like a different instrument sometimes lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2021 10:02 PM
Scott Larson, Susan Wagner, John and 1 people reacted
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I’m just an old hippie chick who came back to guitar after my kids, career and life passed me by. I can still outrun my guitar. My youth has lapped me years ago and my career fell to the ground sucking it’s thumb 10 years behind me. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2021 11:05 PM
jrick92, Scott Larson, Susan Wagner and 1 people reacted
(@shysue)
Famed Member

Finding a decent banjo for an affordable price is turning out to be more of a challenge than I thought it would be. Went to Bookman's and they had one used no-name banjo for $325. And they wouldn't even let me try it out. No thanks. 

Other places are out of stock. Weird. Is there a sudden rush to buy banjos all of a sudden? Why is almost everyone out of them? Well, they have the high-dollar ones in stock, of course.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 4, 2021 7:07 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: