Forum

Ya’ all are gonna f...

Notifications
Clear all

Ya’ all are gonna flip

Page 2 / 2
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I most like that he played a parlor size guitar and a Recording King at that!  I hear all this chatter that parlor size guitars are favorites with finger  pickers but what I see is all the finger style pickers use $5000 Martins! I’ll never be able able to afford a $5000 dollar guitar even a $700 guitar is more than I can hope for. (Unless someone endows me, which I’ve been waiting for that to happens for over 50 years so not likely). I’m okay with that too because no one is ever going to hear me play unless they are lurking over my fence. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 24, 2020 6:25 PM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

I bought a Recording King Dirty 37 12-fret parlor guitar on impulse Tuesday. We had run up to Prescott to spend a couple of days just to get out of the heat and have a little vacation, and we came across a small guitar shop just south of Whiskey Row. The shop owner had a used one that a student of his had used for a trade in on another guitar. When I get a chance I will put up a pic of it. I really, really like it, and it's just an inexpensive made-in-China guitar. Evidently China has been cranking out some decent guitars the past few years. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2020 5:41 PM
 John
(@wjssavhotmail-co-uk)
Famed Member

@jerseychicadee 👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 26, 2020 5:15 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: