Forum

Notifications
Clear all

ACM Award

(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I’m proud of Garth Brooks for pulling himself out of the running. It’s amazing how popular he is. I’ve never been a big Garth fan in the past. I think primarily because he is so popular. I tend to prefer the more obscure artists. He’s rich enough. No shade on his talent but I’ll throw my money to help those who struggle to survive. Garths’ Sirius XM channel IS programmed into my car radio and I do follow him on Spotify though and do love his heart and soul style. Pulling himself out of the running does open the door for the others to have a chance at grabbing the award but it’ll still only be the big, more successful artists who are in the contest. He’s won so many, is so beloved and his humility is exceptional. 🤠 

Topic starter Posted : August 2, 2020 10:15 AM
fransverboom, Jocelyn, Eric Reinhardt and 2 people reacted
 John
(@wjssavhotmail-co-uk)
Famed Member
Posted by: @jerseychicadee

I’m proud of Garth Brooks for pulling himself out of the running. It’s amazing how popular he is. I’ve never been a big Garth fan in the past. I think primarily because he is so popular. I tend to prefer the more obscure artists. He’s rich enough. No shade on his talent but I’ll throw my money to help those who struggle to survive. Garths’ Sirius XM channel IS programmed into my car radio and I do follow him on Spotify though and do love his heart and soul style. Pulling himself out of the running does open the door for the others to have a chance at grabbing the award but it’ll still only be the big, more successful artists who are in the contest. He’s won so many, is so beloved and his humility is exceptional. 🤠 

Well said 👍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2020 1:23 PM
fransverboom, Jocelyn, Eric Reinhardt and 2 people reacted
(@shysue)
Famed Member

Yeah, Garth Brooks is a good guy. Always liked him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2020 7:07 PM
fransverboom, jerseychicadee, Jocelyn and 1 people reacted
Eric Reinhardt
(@rinny51)
Famed Member

Garth is awesome

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2020 11:21 PM
Share: