Forum

Notifications
Clear all

beginners

(@pikegsbcglobal-net)

Hello to all. the other day i came across Kevin's u tube lessons on country strumming. i thought it was the clearest understandable lesson i have ever taken.

problem is, that i am a guy just learning the basics on the guitar. i was so impressed with Kevin's lesson, that i am wondering is , if not Kevin, then some else on "countryguitaronline" would have some lessons for those of us just starting to learn.

Topic starter Posted : February 15, 2019 5:19 AM
 Alex
(@alexcontinilive-co-uk)
Eminent Member

Hi Garrey,

I think you would most definitely benefit from Devin’s (not Kevin’s 😉 )  lessons if you can change chords smoothly, can strum freely and get to pick accurately enough to play simple melodies. An ‘intermediate beginner’ is where you want to be in order to enjoy this site at its best. If you need beginners tuition, there are plenty of online resources, some of which are free. Check out Justin Guitar or Paul David’s. There are loads of folks out there who teach basic guitar on YouTube just for the love of it. Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2019 10:53 AM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

Devin's graded the lessons from one star to five as far as difficulty. I'm still at the 2 to 2 1/2 star lessons right now. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 30, 2020 7:56 PM
Share: