Forum

A non-coated guitar...

Notifications
Clear all

A non-coated guitar string that lasts?

(@devin)
Noble Member Admin

Over at Woodtone, we teamed up with the legendary Black Diamond Strings to create a custom nickel-infused set of strings with amazing tone...

I can say that these are the nicest strings I have every used -- they're non-coated, last forever, and they have such a nice crisp and warm tone.

Woodtone Nickel-Infused Low Tension / Acoustic Guitar Strings

https://woodtonestrings.com/product/nickel-infused-low-tension-acoustic-guitar-strings/

Let me know if y'all have any questions about them!

This topic was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Devin

Lead Instructor at CountryGuitarOnline.com

Topic starter Posted : July 5, 2022 4:51 PM
Thib and jerseychicadee reacted
(@jackofalltrades442gmail-com)

Devin, are these strings you can recommend for a Martin HD-28? I've been using D'Dadario for years, but even though I don't play for hours on end, they do go flat after a couple months.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 9, 2022 10:01 AM
Thib and jerseychicadee reacted
(@devin)
Noble Member Admin

@jackofalltrades442gmail-com I'd recommend them for a Martin HD-28... I have them on my Martin D-18 and I really think they're the nicest strings I've had on the D-18. I haven't tried them on a Martin D-28 myself but I imagine it would sound great and they should last longer for you. Let me know how they work out if you try them! I'd be curious to know.

Lead Instructor at CountryGuitarOnline.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 9, 2022 11:02 AM
(@jackofalltrades442gmail-com)

I ordered a set. I think I'm going to try them first on a Gibson Studio; I've always felt that that guitar was more difficult to play down near the nut. I also want to see what the passive electronics sound like with them. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 9, 2022 5:49 PM
Share: