How does it work?
All Country Guitar Online members are automatically enrolled in the Monthly Giveaway. You can earn points by becoming a new CGO member and by logging in to the member area of CountryGuitarOnline.com regularly (point structure below). The three members who earn the most points throughout the month will receive a free BlueChip guitar pick of their choice ($35 value). If there is a tie at the end of the month, the winners will be chosen in a random drawing on the last day of the month.
How do you earn points?
|Becoming a new CGO member||50||N/A|
|Logging in to CountryGuitarOnline.com||20||Maximum 20 points per day|
About BlueChip Guitar Picks
BlueChip guitar picks are some of the smoothest playing guitar picks on the market for country and bluegrass. They produce a rich sound for flatpicking that’s hard to get out of cheaper guitar picks. BlueChip sells a variety of shapes and sizes. You’ll see Devin playing the BlueChip TP60 in his most recent lessons. He highly recommends this shape and thickness. If you like a slightly thinner pick, the TP50 also works great. Let us know if you have any questions about BlueChip picks and you can visit bluechippicks.net to learn more about their guitar picks.
Other Important Contest Rules
- The winners are chosen on the last day of each month and your points will reset back to zero at the beginning of each month.
- If there is a tie at the end of the month, the winners will be chosen in a random drawing on the last day of the month.
- When you win the giveaway, Devin will contact you via e-mail to ask which guitar pick you would like.
- You can win a BlueChip pick more than once even if you have already won in a previous month.
- Your membership at Country Guitar Online must be active to win. If your membership is expired or cancelled on the last day of the month, you will not qualify to win the BlueChip guitar pick in that particular month.