Jamey Johnson style

Homepage Forums Community Forum Jamey Johnson style

Viewing 4 reply threads
Go to latest post
  • Author
      Participant

Hello all. I am a big fan of Jamey Johnson’s style of playing. Any chance we can get Devin to teach something in Jamey’s style? Big thx for this site.

Bursaman

kevin.mooreskevin.moores
      Participant

I’d never heard of him so I just had a look at a video on YouTube – like it. I think a lot of what he does is covered in lessons on this site that are not particular just to his style and I’d imagine looking at hybrid picking lessons and duplets then watching a video of him playing, slowed down to half speed, you’d be able to pick up a lot of what he’s doing.

I’m just tabbing the solo parts on a Hank Williams song at the moment and it’s great for learning and consolidating understanding of scales and things.

Good luck with your guitar journey.

Participant

No reply from Devin huh?

kevin.mooreskevin.moores
      Participant

I think Devin’s got a fantastic site here but looking at the numbers on this forum I’m guessing he’s probably struggling to get people and so has to concentrate a bit more on his day job. Shame. Of course I could be completely wrong about this!

DevinDevin
        Keymaster

This site is my day job 🙂 Lesson requests can be sent directly to me by going to the top menu > Contact > Request a Lesson. I’m not on the forum much since it’s designed for the members and I don’t get notifications when people post here. Sorry guys for the late reply! Seems like most people just use the lessons and don’t comment much in the forum but maybe that’ll change since we’re all stranded at home with the Corona stuff going on.

Hope y’all are enjoying the lessons! – Devin

Participant

Yes Kevin. It may just be you and I on this forum. Lol

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.