Don't Look for Me by Jeffrey Foucault

Homepage Forums Community Forum Don't Look for Me by Jeffrey Foucault

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Larry 3 months ago.

Go to latest post
  • Author
    mwings
    Participant

I’m a new member to the community, absolutely love it! I would love to see a lesson covering the song,  Don’t Look for Me by Jeffrey Foucault. I heard Bryan Sutton’s version of it and would love to be able to learn that song. Anyone else interested?

Devin
    Devin
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad you’re enjoying the site so far! Is this the version you’re after? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-wxQ_Ljvgo It does have a nice progression and some cool solo ideas. I’ll add it to the list. The best place to submit lesson requests at the moment is at the top menu under About > Request a Lesson…all the lesson requests submitted there go to a database table that we browse through when we’re choosing lessons. Sometime later on, we’re going to have a page where people can submit the lesson requests and everyone can vote on their choice for that week’s lesson. I hadn’t heard Bryan Sutton’s version of this song…really good stuff. Thanks for the request!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Devin Devin.
    Larry
    Participant

I followed your link to youtube and it lead me to another Bryan Sutton song–him doing Doc Watson’s version of Streamlined Cannonball. Try to keep your feet still during that!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.