Forum

Notifications
Clear all

New lessons

Justin
(@infoyounggloves-co-uk)
Reputable Member

Just wondered if there are to be any more new lessons posted online now, or do you have to request individual songs and pay separate?

Many thanks 

Keep on Picking 🙂

Topic starter Posted : September 4, 2022 2:32 AM
(@devin)
Noble Member Admin

Hey Justin!

For sure, plenty of new lessons are on the way and maybe you missed the recent lessons I’ve posted.. lessons are in order from oldest to newest on the main lesson page here  https://countryguitaronline.com/guitar-lesson-filter

I try to post a new lesson every 2-3 weeks but the timing can vary depending on my schedule with other music projects I have going on. Should have a new lesson posted next week sometime!

Feel free to post any lesson requests you have in the forum under the lesson request  topic. We read through all the lesson requests and decide on future lessons based on these requests. You don’t have to pay for lesson requests at all, and you’ll have access to all new lessons with your membership to CGO. I do my best to fill lesson requests but there are a ton of requests so we usually have to pick and choose. I’ll keep an eye out for any lesson requests you drop in the forum! Let me know if you have any other questions about it.

Hope things are going well!

Devin

Lead Instructor at CountryGuitarOnline.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2022 8:58 AM
Share: