Forum

Delay on the new le...

Notifications
Clear all

Delay on the new lessons...

Page 2 / 4
(@shysue)
Famed Member

@wjssavhotmail-co-uk  My state of Arizona is finally doing 65+ but there are no appointments to be had, and they run out of vaccines quickly. I really want to get this vaccine and get it over with. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 20, 2021 6:13 PM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

@jerseychicadee  Ted Cruz is a butt, LOL. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 20, 2021 6:14 PM
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@wjssavhotmail-co-uk  Good deal! I got my second shot two weeks ago. It's a good feeling 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 21, 2021 12:43 AM
 John
(@wjssavhotmail-co-uk)
Famed Member

@shysue    Wake sleepy Joe up and tell him to buy some Pfizer Vaccine 🤣 🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 21, 2021 2:55 PM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

@wjssavhotmail-co-uk   I don't know how Sleepy Joe got started but it's dumb. Biden has ordered millions of doses but they take time to produce, so there's that. The previous administration claimed there were hundreds of thousands of second doses held in reserve, but it wasn't true. There was nada there. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 21, 2021 4:05 PM
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@shysue  I got mine January 6th. There were thousands ahead of me. It was all up to local officials to get prepared to dispense them when they became available. Joe and wife got theirs on Dec. 21st. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 21, 2021 10:14 PM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I’m still waiting. Getting pretty antsy. Scared to death to get it. I haven’t had a cold for over a year and more than grateful for that. Whenever I get even the slightest cold it goes deep into my respiratory system. I always dread getting even a sniffle or scratchy thought. I inhaled a teeny tiny piece of food on Friday and still can’t get it out.  I haven’t felt well all weekend. As soon as it happened I started feeling coughs scratchy. More fear but I have had slight chills at times. I’ve been cold for months though. I’m thinking that tiny piece is irritating my upper respiratory tract. At least that’s what I’m praying it is and the dreaded COVID. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 22, 2021 1:09 AM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

@jrick92  You were lucky to be able to get it in January. The way things are going here in AZ it may be April before I get mine and my hubby's group isn't until late spring/early summer. 

We had a cruise scheduled for May to celebrate hubby's retirement but decided to cancel. Princess cruises canceled everything up to May 15th and our cruise was to launch May 29th. It's highly likely Princess will cancel this cruise, too, and I wanted to get our deposit back before it was too late. ☹ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 22, 2021 6:55 PM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

@jerseychicadee  Know what you mean. I'm afraid if I got it it wouldn't have a good outcome. At least my in-laws in their late 80's have managed to get both of their vaccines. Grateful for that anyway. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 22, 2021 6:57 PM
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@shysue  I was pretty lucky. I didn't hear about them being available until the 4th day of the clinic and I went right then and got in line lol. they ran out of that first batch the next morning. They have been getting more in all along though. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 23, 2021 12:38 AM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

People in this area have been telling me to hang around the Safeway at 5:00 p.m. when they close the pharmacy. Sometimes they have extra vaccines leftover from no-shows for appointments. Geez, I don't want to have to do that, LOL. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 23, 2021 7:30 PM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

Hanging around the pharmacy. Getting old sure is a bitch. Lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 23, 2021 11:52 PM
(@shysue)
Famed Member
Posted by: @jerseychicadee

Hanging around the pharmacy. Getting old sure is a bitch. Lol

That's for sure. 😒 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 24, 2021 7:10 PM
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@jerseychicadee  It sure ain't for sissys! lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 24, 2021 9:09 PM
(@j-phillips189btinternet-com)
Reputable Member

All’s well that ends well.  Pleased life is returning to normal for you, looked horrendous on the news.  All the best!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 25, 2021 12:51 AM
jrick92, jerseychicadee, John and 1 people reacted
Page 2 / 4
Share: