Forum

Show us your Guitar...

Notifications
Clear all

Show us your Guitars

Page 2 / 3
(@yiwork)
Reputable Member

@jerseychicadee Nice I'm getting to point that I my need one of those. If you don't mind are you happy with it and where did you get it from.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 6, 2021 10:04 AM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

$45 got it on Amazon. Saw similar in GC but way more expensive than this on was. Just like my playing , I’m the only one I need to impress. No one will ever see it but me. Lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2021 10:14 AM
jrick92 and yiwork reacted
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I’ve been wanting to get an electric guitar but GC is too intimidating to a player at my level (Not very good). The guys in GC are kind of, for lack of a better word, dicks. I hate to interact with them. I can barely play a couple songs, only with tabs, mostly,  and kind of plinky, at best. I like the acoustic room because they pretty much stay out of there. Lol I guess I should take my son with me. He shreds. I taught him way back when but he passed my ability many years ago. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2021 10:22 AM
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

Not so much a collection, which would have a theme, but an attempt to cover all bases.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2021 11:16 AM
(@yiwork)
Reputable Member

@jerseychicadee I know how you feel it is very intimidating when you feel that your being judged.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 6, 2021 11:22 AM
(@yiwork)
Reputable Member

@jrick92 Nice and it seems that you have them covered perfectly. I have yet to play an electric but some day.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 6, 2021 11:26 AM
 John
(@wjssavhotmail-co-uk)
Famed Member

@jerseychicadee  Nice Job

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2021 5:04 PM
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@yiwork  I haven't played mine since I started here at CGO except for a few exercises here and there. I mainly play the Martin. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2021 11:19 PM
(@georgeanddoris66hotmail-com)
Reputable Member

This is my Gibson L-00 mid 30’s age. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by George Lange
ReplyQuote
Posted : September 17, 2021 8:39 PM
(@yiwork)
Reputable Member

@George Lang that's a nice guitar would love to hear it I bet it sounds great. Have you had it for long?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 18, 2021 5:39 AM
Reputable Member

@yiwork I have had it for a couple of years. I don’t think it has ever had a neck reset either. When I am not playing it, I turn the strings down so as to relieve the tension. I have a few other guitars and I will post more pictures 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2021 4:07 PM
Reputable Member

Here is my Bourgeois d-150 this one sounds fantastic without any aged top. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2021 9:30 AM
(@yiwork)
Reputable Member

@georgeanddoris66hotmail-com  I really like the top on you D-150 what type of wood is the the back and sides.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 19, 2021 5:04 PM
Reputable Member

Oh it is  Brazilian Rosewood.  I met Dana Bourgeois at a luthiers’ showcase festival in Woodstock Nee York and he told me it is very old Brazilian 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2021 5:23 PM
(@chido)

Hi, I am fortunate to have a 1937 Martin 00-18. I’ve had it for about 5 years and I will never part with it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 9, 2021 11:14 AM
j.phillips189, jerseychicadee, yiwork and 1 people reacted
Page 2 / 3
Share: