Forum

I’m not going to bu...

Notifications
Clear all

I’m not going to buy another guitar, no, no,no

(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I’m a liar. I just bought a Fender Malibu Player in Champagne. Remember now. I recently sold my Fender Alkaline Trio all mahogany. Photos later 

Topic starter Posted : March 20, 2021 1:27 PM
jrick92 and John reacted
 John
(@wjssavhotmail-co-uk)
Famed Member
Posted by: @jerseychicadee

I’m a liar. I just bought a Fender Malibu Player in Champagne. Remember now. I recently sold my Fender Alkaline Trio all mahogany. Photos later 

🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2021 2:42 PM
(@jrick92)
Noble Member
Posted by: @jerseychicadee

😉 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2021 9:23 PM
(@shysue)
Famed Member

You are accumulating quite a herd now! 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2021 7:13 PM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

Yea. I’m gonna have to sell one. That’s the hard part. I’ve had the $100 Orangewood on Facebook forever. I should relist it or something. I have gotten it out for my GD a couple times. The Coco is for her birthday present (end of April). So in reality I only have 5. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : March 22, 2021 9:39 PM
Susan Wagner and jrick92 reacted
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@jerseychicadee

You've got it under control. 😀 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2021 10:31 PM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I keep telling myself that. It’s pretty bad when you have to sneak your new guitar in the house so your children don’t catch you. Like a bag of Christmas presents for an 8 year old but they’re 35 and 36

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : March 23, 2021 8:01 AM
jrick92 and Susan Wagner reacted
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@jerseychicadee  I definitely do my share of sneaking things in around here.  lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 24, 2021 10:15 PM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

Lol. I do tend to get into a bit of a manic buying cycle. One of the ‘kids’ broke my pink Starbucks coffee cup a couple months ago. That day, I replaced it with another pink one just like it. And a blue one. And then a different style in red, and one in brown. And then 4 white ones in yet another style. A brown one with a pretty gold foil mermaid. A blue spring flowers one....10 to replace 1 and I have the search saved on my eBay. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : March 25, 2021 8:43 AM
jrick92 reacted
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@jerseychicadee    👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 25, 2021 9:46 PM
(@georgeanddoris66hotmail-com)
Reputable Member

There are so many nice guitars for sale out here in the marketplace.  Eventually you may settle on one guitar that really works for you and rest of the collection just sits there. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 14, 2021 9:54 AM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

Lol I’m still waiting for that day. I love them all. Lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 14, 2021 2:26 PM
jrick92 reacted
Share: