Forum

Blue chip picks

Notifications
Clear all

Blue chip picks

Page 4 / 4
(@yiwork)
Reputable Member

@jrick92I have been thinking of trying the TP50. I have a TAD50 and I'm thinking that the TP is a little smaller than the TAD. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 11, 2021 2:23 PM
canuck, John, jerseychicadee and 1 people reacted
(@jrick92)
Noble Member

@yiwork  My first blue chip was a TP50. Never put it down until I got my TP40.  I wasn't thinking I would like the 40 but I haven't used anything else since I got it a few months ago. I would order another TP40 if I was needing another pick or maybe just to get it engraved.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 11, 2021 11:07 PM
canuck, John, jerseychicadee and 1 people reacted
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I’m a sucker for free!  Bought another put my phone number on it. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 13, 2021 8:52 AM
jrick92 and yiwork reacted
(@yiwork)
Reputable Member

Okay I'm there with you @Jerseychicadee I like free so I'll order A TP50 today. I've had one Blue Chip with my name on it and it end up with musician from California. I guess I will never see that one again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 13, 2021 9:21 AM
John and jerseychicadee reacted
(@yiwork)
Reputable Member

Just received My new TP 50. Not a big difference in size but the Tp 50 feels better. And a shot of the whole group. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 16, 2021 4:42 PM
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I ordered the TAD 60 on Friday. These are the ones I can find today. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 16, 2021 8:40 PM
yiwork and jrick92 reacted
(@jerseychicadee)
Famed Member

I know I have a few more scattered about. I find one every few days. Lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 17, 2021 12:00 PM
jrick92 and yiwork reacted
 Sev
(@gherkey)
Eminent Member

Unfortunately there are no dealers in Switzerland and/or around Europe, so I was not able to try them out. Shipping and import tariffs weigh pretty heavy too, so ordering just one was not an option. 
As I had tried out some other pricy picks and still was not happy with the sound, I took the risk and ordered a TP-40, a TP-50 and a TAD-50.

Including everything they cost me USD 50 each. Of course that’s pretty silly, especially as I only use the TP-40 now. But I’m very happy with the sound, the feel, the control and I would not give it away for 150 bucks. 

Don’t judge me on this. 🙄

PS: I‘m still hoping that my technique will evolve over time and that I will start to like the sound of the TP/TAD-50 at some point. Currently, these sound just too dull for me. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 30, 2022 3:02 PM
(@dick-hauser)

I am always losing picks.  I cannot afford to lose picks that cost that much.  I will just keep using my container full of Clayton picks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 30, 2023 10:19 PM
Page 4 / 4
Share: